Saturday 4 May 2013

Quiltography; coming to an iPad near you!

Wow, I have been away from blogger for far longer than I had intended, but for very good reason as my boyfriend and I have been working on a little app that I'm hoping you might have heard of; it is called Quiltography and it is the newest (and I think, the greatest!) quilting app on the App Store at the moment!




It is brand spanking new and it aims to be easy to use and intuitive to help you to design great quilts, from scratch, with whatever fabrics/colour palate you want, and it's fun too!


There is a little bit about it on the App Store...





Or you might have seen Lynne, of Lily's Quilts talking about it...


But the possibilities are endless and I have been having a little play myself, creating loads of pretty blocks...


Simple quilts made from rotated cascading blocks...


Adding sashing and borders...


And using traditional block designs to create unique quilts...


I have even been experimenting with medallion quilts, but that's another story! Please go have a look at the app and let me know what you think, I would love to hear about anything you have designed using Quiltography or how it has been useful. 

If you have downloaded Quiltography, or are thinking about it, you can head over to the flickr group to post your images and join the chat!

Equally, I would also like to know if you think it is missing something or if you have a problem, so that we can either help you out or we can get to work on an update!

J x

1 comment: