Tuesday 7 May 2013

Brit Bee Catch Up

Having just realised the date on my last (pre-Quiltography) post, I thought I should include a couple of my latest Brit Bee pics.

November
I totally forgot to take photographs of Miss November's blocks, but I can promise you that her quilt is going to be amazing and if we are lucky, we might even get to see the completed version pretty soon :)

January
It seems that I totally messed up with January's pictures too, but you can see the original by Miss January herself...


February
Miss February was Judith's month and she asked for 2 totally different blocks; 1 was a large HST, made up of small HST's that she is going to piece into a large star.


and the second was purple vintage prints in a pez design.

April
Ceri was our wonderful Miss April who asked us each to provide a doodle, that she then cleverly screen printed and sent out to us with the rest of the fabric pack so that we could include it in our blocks! She must have been beavering away for days as we each got back handfuls of charm squares of our own doodles in a variety of colours!

These are the log cabin (isn) blocks that I sent back to her; 

number 1 (with my doodle)

number 2 (with a sketchy fabric)

Phew that was a big catchup, but now I am all up to date and ready to move on with other quilty goodness!

J x

5 comments:

  1. I can assure everyone that reads this that your November blocks were utterly gorgeous!! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well caught up there missus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so beautiful J! Well done on a marathon catch up!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your block for me is already in use daily, mwah xxxxx

    ReplyDelete