Following FairyFace's excellent example, I have decided to compile my Winter Stitching list, I have no idea how long it is going to be, but let's start with some easy ones;
1. finish my woolly christmas tree garland (13 down, 7 to go)
2. wrap some woolly wreaths, from ChristopherAndTia
3. make a series of felt stockings for the garland, by Dutch Blue
4. trio of applique and embroidery christmas scenes (when Helen brings some hoops back from China for me to play with) by Pilli Pilli
5. stay up to date with my Brit Bee (and finish October's this week)
6. enjoy the local quilting festival on Sunday 23rd, by Lutterworth Piecemakers
7. quilt and bind Numero Uno
8. quilt and bind it's twin; Uno Gemelo (sticking with the spanish naming theme for these babies)
9. quilt and bind my Baby Mystery Mixtape
10. start (and finish the big sister quilt)
11. cushion for Nan of all her grandchildren's handprints
12. decide what I want for my Bee month and order the fabric
13. finish the embroidery lettering tutorial, over at Needle N Thread I started months ago!
and in true list-making tradition, you have to put something on that you can check off immediately...
13. write my winter stitching list
now that doesn't look too bad, but there are a couple of painful ones on there!